Redken's Salon Exclusive Concentrated Protein Treatment is for clients with damaged or over processed hair. Redken's Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate is customizable with Redken's Acidic Moisture Concentrate to provide solutions for their specific hair needs.
Depending on your client's need for protein for damaged hair or moisture for dry hair, customize their treatment using a mixture of Redken's Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate and Acidic Moisture Concentrate.
How to use:
Assess your client's need for protein and/or moisture in hair. Acidic Moisture = for dry hair needing moisture. Acidic Protein = for damaged hair needing strength.
• After shampooing, determine if you are using Acidic Protein as a stand alone or if you will be mixing with Acidic Moisture.
• If as a stand alone, apply up to 15ml (1 dose = 5ml) of Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate to towel dried hair.
• If needed, mix together with Acidic Moisture Concentrate (total mixture should not exceed 15ml) and apply.
• Leave on 5 minutes. Do not rinse. Follow with Acidic pH Sealer.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
Available in 250ml
Free standard delivery on all Australian orders over $199
$14.95 standard delivery for all other Australian orders
$25 express delivery for Australian orders*
$50 for International - extra charges may apply